Wednesday, November 26, 2008

busy bee!

I've been a busy girl lately... making jewelry, painting, and enjoying working again! It's been over 10 years since I've had a 'j.o.b.' but I do love it! I get to work with one of my passions- BEADS.
Here's a few pics of what I've been doing the last few months.

I painted this picture for Ady Bugaroo's birthday.

Designed a ChaCha bracelet- this one is autumn colors. It won't be featured on my website because it's made with Swarovski Crystals- not gemstones or natural crystals. I get compliments on this every time I wear it- so it'll be a regular for my trunk shows, etc.

Had another birthday. Just turned 38! Where'd the time go?

Went to the fair with the kids. This is me and my son going down the giant slide!

That's the very short version of what's been going on!

No comments: