Monday, August 25, 2008

First Day of School 8/11/08

My computer crashed so I haven't been able to get pics up! But here we are...

My 10 yr old daughter started middle school. In my opinion, 5th grade is much too young for junior high but we have no control over that. Needless to say, she handled it like a champ and didn't even bring her schedule with her the 2nd day of school! She's amazing.It was a very bright morning. HA!

Sam started 2nd grade this year. He was a bit nervous as his big sister wouldn't be on campus so now he's got to represent all by himself. Give the boy some props!!! He loves it and is thriving in school right now... we are very pleased with this!
They are well adjusted in their 3rd week of school now and thriving. These 2 kiddos are pretty cool in my book.

1 comment:

~Jill~ said...

hey tiffany...is your sons grandfather still living? that orb next to him feels like a grandpa figure...ohhh, maybe its your dad :)