Thursday, August 28, 2008

Hearts are Trump

Does anyone remember that band Trio and Error? What a good time they were... German pop punkers are as happy as leetle gerls. Anyway, I thought I would make some paintings of hearts that should be tattoos the more I look at them. The swirlies in the one painting were inspired by the Olympic torch--- represe'in flames. I dig it. I dig it like Diggie Howzer. But I'm not one that usually digs hearts. This is not unknown... But here I stand beside myself in a glass case of emotion obviously. So I painted hearts. And Hearts are 2 Sweet 2Be 4Gotten. LYLAS! Srs 89! Longer Letter Later! SWAK! Boys Before Books! Enjoy the fire and passion and hearts that are painted. But don't sing to me in German because more than likely I won't know what you're saying. ACHTUNG, BABY.

8x10 canvas acrylic paints
11x14 canvas acrylic paints

No comments: