Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Bone thugs in harmony


I'm making a bunch of paintings for my friend's holistic pet market. Thought a doggie bone was appropriate. It's still in the works... but this is the idea. I will put a few sayings on this one and I've got a bunch of other ideas for the store. Good times... By the way, GO TO NOBLE BEAST PETS. (www.noblebeastpets.com) It's an awesome place for you and your beast!

Speaking of Noble Beasts--- here's my animals in action today!
Kitty enjoying a nice cool porcelain sink. How do you spell porcelain? He likes the sink... the ONLY surface he's allowed on... bathroom sink. He drinks from the tap- what a spoiled kitty.

Marley girl looking absolutely pathetic. She's trying to find a cool surface to lie on... who said it was fall? It was 107 today!!!

No comments: