Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Hello Loto

So I am finally done with the lotus. Even though I share a birthday with Georgia O'Keefe, I am not going to be one that focuses on flowers. They are beautiful- but difficult!!!! I will post the inspiration for this painting and the finished product. You be the judge...


The inspiration...



The finished product...

Seriously the last flower pic I'm gonna do. Next project is to finish the peacock feathers, make some bone, doggy, & kitty pics for my friend's pet market, dragons for AJ's book (I have not forgotten), then the abstracts for the other book... lots going on and that's just the art projects I'm doin! Busy bee!!!!

3 comments:

~Jill~ said...

hey beautifully done Tiff! I love lotus flowers and your colors are near perfect! Great job!!

You should think of painting tiles :)

Anonymous said...

That is beautiful and so are you!
XOXO
Evie

Sheila said...

Just GAWJUS! :)